Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Outrageous!

Two outrageous things today! First, my Target card just followed suit - taking thousands in free credit and lowering my credit limit until it's only $17 above my balance! Ouch - I haven't had so little free credit since I got my first credit card in 1984!

And even better - @)#($*&#@)(*$& blogger.com has identified my blog as "potential spam!"

Wonder how much the credit-granting companies paid for *that*?

Maybe we need to file a class-action suit. What are the material damages? Well, it all comes down to what happens when one credit grantor closes your account. Sure, they have the right to do that, per se, but what happens when they lower your credit score. This hampers your ability to get further credit.

Any attorneys out there reading my blog?

Larry

No comments:

Post a Comment